Take a load off
Atlas’ sporty, aerodynamic frame design supports an upright riding positioned to reduce strain on your back. Constructed from 6061 aluminum, this lightweight bike is perfect for weekend treks across your city or squeezing in a quick workout before dinner plans.
Quick and easy gear changes
Atlas’ Shimano Tourney 21-speed drivetrain is equipped to handle your hilliest rides. Easily switch gears and tackle steep inclines and flat sprints with a flick of your wrist.
- Frame Hand-built 6061 aluminum alloy frame with two sets water bottle braze-ons, rear rack braze-ons, and replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork Unicrown, Threadless, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum alloy, ball-bearing, 32H, QR
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 35C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 21S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 28/38/48T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 122.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum alloy Riser - 24 1/2" width x 1 3/8" rise (600-620width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Threadless, 100mm (20-22"), extension/7⁰ degree rise, 40mm rise
- Saddle Retrospec Sport Comfort
- Seatpost Aluminum 27.2 x 300mm/Diamond, 400mm/StepThru
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
Please see photos for detailed specifications.
We ship within the USA and International.
For additional information or photos, please email email@example.com or call us at 760-231-6693.