Retrospec Kinney City Bike 7-Speed - Matte Dusk 2021
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Comfortably cruise around your city
Enjoy the ride with Kinney’s upright riding position, designed for urban commuting and leisurely riding. A comfortable ergonomic saddle, cushy grips, and riser handlebars keep you on the road longer without any added aches and pains.
Change gears with ease
That carefree ride you're looking for? You can stop looking. Kinney sports a robust Shimano Tourney 500 derailleur and RevoShift grip shifters, so you can easily change gears with the flick of your wrist.
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum, ball-bearing, 32H, Front/QR, Rear/bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 118mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Steel "Northroad" (540width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Quill-type, 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Mens ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LB
- Frame Classic, hand-built double-diamond high-tensile steel with two sets water bottle braze-ons, rear rack braze-ons, double rear dropout eyelets
- Fork Unicrown, high-tensile steel, threaded, 2x eyelets
Please see photos for detailed specifications.
We ship within the USA and International.
For additional information or photos, please email email@example.com or call us at 760-231-6693.